Tallie!! its been so long since I have talked to you!! gee I think the last time was when we worked a Riddle oh man those days were...well you know! I'm excited that we can keep in touch know! congrats on your big news!! Lindy!
Jim and I have been married for 2 years and just found out we are expecting our first baby!! Holy cow, I know! Jim is trying to be an air traffic controller and I am currently working at Big 5 (Go BIG!). We just moved back from California and are excited to be back in Utah with our families!
9 comments:
Hey! I found you through Wendy. Come visit our blog, if you like. :)
http://katelynandmichaelmason.blogspot.com/
Okay, I just read that you guys are expecting. Congratulations! Why didn't you say so at the reunion???
Tallie i am glad that you got a blog.. Now we can keep in touch better..
Tallie!!!Holy Smokes, how the heck are ya?! Good to know you are doing well! Keep in touch:)Marissa
I'm glad you guys have a blog now! Tell Jnn hello!
hey tallie, It's Judy J. do you remember me???? you have to! we had some crazy times at snow. drop by my blog and say hi. congrats on the baby news!!!
Tallie!! its been so long since I have talked to you!! gee I think the last time was when we worked a Riddle oh man those days were...well you know! I'm excited that we can keep in touch know! congrats on your big news!!
Lindy!
Tallie It's Tawnie!! So your expecting? that is so FUN congrats. keep me posted on everything!!
That's It???
Post a Comment